Like every ministry, we’re dependent first on God, and then on people who share our prayers for him to be glorified in every language. Will you join us? Sign up for Prayerline, our prayer e-Newsletter. (See current and past issues here.)
Recent Prayer Requests
The ship arrived offshore at Douala, Cameroon earlier in the week and has been anchored offshore waiting for its turn to dock. Praise God that this is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 16, just one day later than previously reported!
After docking, the R66 container must go through customs before it is shipped to Yaounde, where it will be reassembled. Please keep praying for the smooth delivery and importation of the aircraft. The timing of this impacts when the maintenance and flight teams going from JAARS will leave for Cameroon. Thank you for praying with us!
- Praise God for technology that’s allowed website team members living in Germany, the UK, North Carolina, Florida, and Michigan to work together on this project.
- Pray for God's blessing on these two new websites (one in Roman script and another in Ajami script), that God would use them for the distribution of resources for His glory!
- Pray that God's Word would go out in power and would reach the hearts he intends it for.
In 2014, generous gifts to Where Needed Most supplied recording equipment and training for media specialists in the Solomon Islands. Oliver and Johnson trained during subsequent sessions using the equipment. Now working with another partner organization, they recently traveled to Auki to record the Baegu New Testament. Will you pray for their work on this project?
Ask God to provide good readers and good health for all involved in the eight-week project.
Pray for the recording equipment to work well.
Pray for good communication between all participants and partners.
Pray that the kids will feel God's love for them through the team.
Pray for safe travels, quick recovery from jet lag, and joy for the team as we serve.
Praise God for this unique way to serve missionary families by ministering to their children through fellowship, worship, evangelism, prayer, and Bible study.
- Pray for a strong internet connection for the duration of the workshop.
- Pray for the instructors as they teach and for the attendees as they learn new skills.
- Pray that people who access Scripture websites would be transformed by having God’s Word available to them in the language they understand best.
For more than 12 years our aviation partner, YAJASI has supported the ministry of Ethnos360 missionaries Jim and Joy Elliott who work among the Morop people. Without YAJASI's help, the Elliotts say this work would not be going forward and that God’s word would not be going out to Morop people in their own language today.
This week teaching has begun after years of prep work learning the language, culture, and translating.
If all goes well, this initial teaching...
- Pray for distractions to be non-existent during the teaching.
- Ask God to have the ones who need to hear be present.
- Pray for no complications in the workers' families that would cause delays.
- Pray for eyes and ears to be open, and hearts to be changed.
- 1 of 14
- next ›